My Final Look For Quentin










This is my final look for Quentin The Look is called The Hunters Mark, This did take a long process to create as I first drew the out the look using an eyeliner pencil, then I liquid late the outline so you could see the way the design follows through. Overall I am very pleased with the outcome it came out exactly how I wanted it to look. If I could change or work on anything it would of been to make t even more 3D looking by using more Liquid latex. Shooting on an out door location was hard in this image he is outside a church Hunting for Vampires, I felt like the location was perfect as some Scenes in the Vampire Diaries are around Gothic Architecture. I had to keep playing with the setting to get the right lighting, I also used soft box and a reflector to give a good composition of the lighting.
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author