My Final Look For Claudia



To create my Claudia Look I first created the veins by using liquid latex to give it a more 3D effect, then I applied the foundation on top as I wanted it to have it looking as though is popping through the skin. I then applied the eye shadow creating a smokey look to make her look more fierce within the eyes. I then shaded the veins with red and black to add an shadow effect. I then applied ip liner and lipstick on her lips, I then used a cool brown colour to do her contouring so she looked lke  more dead then alive and then finally  set t all with translucent powder.

When working on my Clauda image  dd not have a lot of time as my model had a coach to catch at a certain time so I was put under pressure to work faster applying the make-up, I fee like experiencing this has made me realise that I can work fast and effective under the pressure and can acheve the look I was aiming for.
Overall For Claudia I am very pleased with the outcome however I feel like I could have done more improvements on the veins, I think that the shading could be a bit less harsh then it is and much more softer. I feel like the hair needed more added volume in the picture the top does look a little flat but if I was to re-shoot it I would add more volume in to the hair

For the studio  actually wanted a back background for my Image but since all the studios was full and I was not shown on how to replace the back drop or there was not a member of staff to help me to add a black back drop roll, I had to work with what I had and decided to stick with the white colour.
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author