Evaluation Of The Project



This whole semester and last semester I have learnt so many new techniques that I did not know before, I have enjoyed every part of the project that we have done from no eyebrows pale skin to dirty teeth and old ages skin, I have loved every single part of it. While working towards our final idea I do love that the fact we are developing new skills before we actually finalize our design. I have pretty much enjoyed blogging as well, but I have had some struggles that I have over comes. I enjoyed learning how to become a make-up designer, then learning the technique of continuity, then working under pressure for not pre-prepping the model before our assessment. My one biggest struggle was during my Estella assessment. My last model had cancelled on me last minute and my friend agreed to help me that very day so I had to find a new model within and hours of the assessment. But what I found most difficult was the fact that she had ring loop extensions that where in desperate need of getting re-done since the glue was coming out. But I was prepared to face a challenge as I feel they make you gain a new skill each and every time,  what was difficult I was scared of brushing my models hair wrong just in case i pulled on her actual hair and this took a lot of my time during the assessment luckily my make-up was not too complex so I did have that little bit extra time for the hair. The hair did not come out picture perfect but it did still look amazing after all the troubles I went through to create it. I cant believe the year has gone by so fast, it just felt like as we just started, I have enjoyed the support and the love on this course. I found working towards my brief quite easy as everything we did towards the brief was taught to us step by step and was not like how my college was. I feel like I have gained some strong point in my make-up and hair from my first year more make-up than hair as I think I need to learn more hair and build that side of my ski much stronger as I have always struggled with hair and hoping that next year will provide more hair classes.
For My Claudia and Quentin I am Really happy with the outcome for my clauda look it was done under short time due to Martina needing to catch a coach and for my Quentin my first model did not come to the shoot because of persona sudden circumstances then I had a back-up model who had the stomach bug and wasnt able to model for a while, I did panic and think I would not find someone but luckily my back up model got well within two days. I am very happy with the outcome of both my shoots.

Overall I have enjoyed my self doing this brief and I have enjoyed learning new skills from the teachers, I am sad is all over and the first year has come to an end so quickly, I cant wait to see what second year has got in store for us!
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author