Developing My Idea For Estella

For Estella I want to keep it very simple,

I want to capture Estella before she got Married with her beauty.
 Make her look like the ideal Victorian beauty by having.


A simple flawless foundation so her skin looks as though she is naturally has a flawless looking complexion.

For the eyes I was thinking of doing a thin eyeliner just to shape the eyes and add some lashes to make as though she has fluttering eyelashes that compliment her eyes.


For the cheeks I want to create a rosy blush but very natural looking as though she was born with it.


Lightly filled in brows just so the eyebrows can have a type of shape.


For the lips I was thinking of using a tint colour so it looks very natural.

My second idea was to create a look where Estella was physically abused by her husband creating cuts and bruises using the bruise wheel and some small prosthetic to create a cut such a liquid latex.

Image
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author