Developing My idea for Miss Havisham

For Miss Havisham I really like the idea of the burning scene and I want to create a burning Miss Havisham, she burns herself from beneath as she stands over the fire place burning her letters and then catches hersef on fire.

What I have in mind is that I want to create Miss Havisham's face burnt from the fire a scene we really don't get to see her face.


I really like the idea of her face being half burnt but looking at another image that has inspired me is this one below

Since Miss Havisham starts below her this is a great idea to creat the burnd starting from the bottom of her face.
I want to add dark cirlces but with an added pain to them using red and purple colours.


Depending on what kind of burns I will be doing either a full burnt face or half burnt, if I do go for a half burnt face I will add some ageing of the skin.

sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author