How I imagine Estella On Screen

For Estella I imagine this natural beauty that has red blood bitten lips that she was naturally blessed with, cheeks as pink and peachy that was naturally given to her by God. Dark beautiful hair looks that would make any man fall in love with her just by looking at her. But yet her eyes are as cold as the frozen ice, there is not warmth in her face as she has no emotions does not smile. She is this beautiful creature that was made to kill the hearts of young men but her looks was the attraction and her personality was the poison.

Image

Estella's Make-up
For Estella I would have a flawless foundation pale not tanned as it setting is within the Victorian era, I would give her rosy cheeks nothing too strong as if it was natural, I would use a tint on her lips preferably red or pink, I wound accentuate her eyes more as making that the main focus by adding small amount of eyeliner just to bring her eye shape more and put on false to really bring out her eyes.
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author