Developing my Make-up Idea for Claudia

Claudia is a Vampire an evil and fierce vampire who loves attention and is manipulative.

I want to capture Claudia as a Vampire by adding the Vampire Diaries Features in my Makeup look such as when they turn in to vampires their veins under the eyes pop out and the eyes start to change colour.





This is a great tutorial but unless like the typical flat veins I want my veins to look 3D and pop out  and I will be doing this by using liquid latex.

For the eye make-up I want Claudia to have Fierce looking eyes and for that I have decided to do a smokey eye make-up look to really add the darkness in the eyes.


For the Lips I will be using red lipstick and adding blood with vampire teeth  so it really represents the vampire with Claudia.


I do want to incorporate contouring but not to add warmth but to add a cold feel because after all she is the walking dead.
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author