How I created Quentin's Hunters Mark






  1. To create The Hunters Mark I first freehand sketched the design starting from his right hand up to his neck and face.
  2.  I then used normal liquid latex and applied t over the sketch I created.
  3. I then used thicker latex which was a black color  and traced around the edges of the sketch so it looks more 3D and you can see the snake swirls crossing over each other so that when is painted in you can see the actual design of it and repeated the same process around 3 times.
  4. Once the latex was completed I first applied black grease paint to fill in the tattoo marking.
  5. I then added some shading by using my white color grease paint and shading in the edges to give it more of an 3D effect.
  6. Once it was complete I then set it all with translucent powder so nothing would smudge off.
sh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author