Informal Assessment For Estella







My look was to create a young pretty Estella in her beautiful cold days. The hair is a Early Victorian style mix with late Victorian style I wanted her to have loose but yet curly style and her makeup to be very natural and light.
Creating my Estelle Was very challenging with the hair. My model had ring loop extensions in her hair and brushing through the hair and styling it was not that easy. But looking back the hair and makeup have come out better then I had originally thought. I could have worked better on the hair much more and the challenge did gain me an new experience that I can style hair with ring loops extensions. I know if I did not have that challenging part of the extensions I know the hair would come out much better. The makeup now looking at the picture needs more blusher on the cheeks to make them look more rosier and if I applied a bit more of tint on her lips to make them stand out more. I wanted my Estella to be simple and pretty and I have kind of achieved that from my look.

Costume. The throw worn by my model is a real Victorian throw over and the dress is not very Victorian but it is a real vintage dress that made the look complete. She wore a corset and under skirt to complete the whole feel of the Victorian era. I was really happy with the costume look and my overall final look. There are some areas that need to yet still need improvement but after all after facing the challenges thrown at me I still pulled off a nice look.
sh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author